- Lyndon Brett Partnership Help Secure Planning Consent for New Jazz Cafe in Bridgwater
- New Residential Property Instructions!
- Government plans to help small businesses with Business Rate support
- RICS Advice on Reinstatement of Boundary After Flooding
- Bridgwater Retail Initiative Town Team Business Community Event, 3rd April 2014, Bridgwater Town Hall
Lyndon Brett Partnership wish Highway 61 all the success in the future. Read more about the story here: http://www.bridgwatermercury.co.uk/news/11156388.Jazz_Caf___gets_the_nod/
Lyndon Brett Partnership have several new property instructions from one bedroom apartments to two bedroom house. Please view our residential property search for more details.
The Government have extended the Business Rate Relief for small businesses to reduce the burden on them. Read more in the RICS article below: http://www.rics.org/uk/knowledge/news-insight/comment/back-to-business-rates/
The RICS have posted tips to help with the reinstatement of boundaries in the clean-up after the recent flooding. Please follow the link below. If you have any queries or concerns regarding boundaries, please contact us. http://www.rics.org/uk/knowledge/news-insight/comment/flood-damage–reinstating-your-boundary/
Following on from the successful gathering in 2013, BRI-Town Team, cordially invite all Town Centre businesses to join the team again this year for this FREE informal business community event. This event is being held at Bridgwater Town Hall on Thursday April, 3rd 2014 between 6-8pm. Refreshments will be available. The welcome presentation at 6.30pm, will be […]