- Lyndon Brett Partnership – Looking for Residential & Commercial Properties
- Lyndon Brett Partnership Help Secure Planning Consent for New Jazz Cafe in Bridgwater
- New Residential Property Instructions!
- Government plans to help small businesses with Business Rate support
- RICS Advice on Reinstatement of Boundary After Flooding
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO RENT? We offer a professional and bespoke service for Landlords, whether it be for a Commercial or Residential properties, giving you peace of mind that your property is in safe hands. Please contact 01278 450 350 or email@example.com for further details.
Lyndon Brett Partnership wish Highway 61 all the success in the future. Read more about the story here: http://www.bridgwatermercury.co.uk/news/11156388.Jazz_Caf___gets_the_nod/
Lyndon Brett Partnership have several new property instructions from one bedroom apartments to two bedroom house. Please view our residential property search for more details.
The Government have extended the Business Rate Relief for small businesses to reduce the burden on them. Read more in the RICS article below: http://www.rics.org/uk/knowledge/news-insight/comment/back-to-business-rates/
The RICS have posted tips to help with the reinstatement of boundaries in the clean-up after the recent flooding. Please follow the link below. If you have any queries or concerns regarding boundaries, please contact us. http://www.rics.org/uk/knowledge/news-insight/comment/flood-damage–reinstating-your-boundary/