Complaints Handling Procedure
Lyndon Brett Partnership takes all complaints extremely seriously and any complaint received, will be dealt with immediately and appropriately.
The appointed person within Lyndon Brett Partnership who deals with complaints is Tina Stoel-Walker.
The following procedure will be followed:
Stage 1: Internal Complaints Procedure
- If a verbal complaint is made, the complainant will be requested to make its complaint in writing.
- On receipt of a written complaint, the complaint will be acknowledged within 7 days.
- The complaint will be given full consideration by the appointed person.
- Every effort will be made to respond fully to the complaint within 28 days. If the complaint cannot be responded to fully, an update will be given.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved, the complainant will be advised in writing that the internal complaints procedure (Stage 1) has been exhausted. Details of the independent redress mechanism (Stage 2) will be included.
Stage 2: Independent Redress Mechanism
Where stage 1 has been exhausted and the complaint has not been resolved, provision has been made for the complainant to take its case to an independent redress mechanism should they wish to. The independent redress mechanism used by Lyndon Brett Partnership is The Property Ombudsman.
Should you wish to make a complaint, please contact the office on 01278 450350 in the first instance and request to speak to Tina Stoel-Walker, Practice Manager of Lyndon Brett Partnership.